Why WELLNESS SPRINGS DENTAL®?
A List of a Few of your Franchise Benefits
Business & Growth Support
- New Patient Marketing Training & Systems
- Public Relations Training & Systems
- Business Finance Training & Systems
- Patient Financing Training & Systems
- Onsite and remote Practice Consulting
- Business Management Training & Systems
- Human Resources: Hiring, Firing, Training & Systems
- Vetted Dental-Specific Vendors and Partners
- Experienced Management To Support Your Practice
Best Business Practices & Systems
- Patient Attraction Tools & Systems
- Patient Retention Tools & Systems
- Initial and ongoing Ambassador/Employee Training
- Initial and ongoing Office Manager/COO Training
- Initial and ongoing Owner Training
- Business “help line” / on-call business management support
- Help Developing & Creating a Positive "Practice Culture"
- All current & future ClearPath Society® Systems, including area-exclusive rights
- You’re still the boss
- You’re not “in it” alone anymore
- Clinical control (Autonomy!)
- Better business control
- Stress reduction
- Part of a movement/brand to re-define solo & group practice (a chance to define it!)
Imagine how your life would change if you experienced...
- Enhanced Practice Value
- Enhanced Revenue
- Enhanced ROA (return on assets = office hour increase)
- Enhanced and easier, faster Growth Opportunities
- Enhanced Transition Opportunities
Your Personal Growth
Imagine the changes in your practice if you experienced...
- Success training
- Eliminating limiting beliefs
- Eliminating self-defeating behaviors
- Surrounding yourself with successful entrepreneurs & practice growth experts
How A Wellness Springs Dental® Franchise
Is Designed To Potentially Save You & Your Practice Money
- Eliminates expensive "one-and-done" episodic coaching/consulting contracts
- Provides you an understanding of key business metrics and how to influence them
- Risk Avoidance: Could help you stop wasting money on unproven or too-soon-to-market technologies
- Potentially lower merchant processing fees (credit card processing)
- Targeted online direct response marketing (vs. branding alone)
- Targeted offline direct response marketing (vs. branding alone)
- Potentially lower lab fees
- Potentially lower dental and office supply costs
- Potentially lower continuing education costs
- Potentially better overall legal compliance and updates (HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, etc.)
- No more wondering who to trust because you’re part of a team.
Over the last 2+ decades, the management team at WSD has created, tested and perfected the standard for dental business systems in use by Dentists in the US, Canada, and the UK. By adapting and using proven systems for running a successful dental business, Doctors are ideally more free to devote quality time to patients and enjoy the multiple freedoms of a well-managed practice.
Franchise ownership is limited to specific states and areas. There can only be one Wellness Springs Dental® in any given geographic area.
Register now to claim a seat at the next Wellness Springs Dental® Discovery Day.
As a Wellness Springs Dental Franchisee, you'll ideally experience...
- Standardized Business Systems
- Reliable, Ongoing Business Support
- Personal Growth Training & Education
- A Congruent Lifestyle
- Future Planning/Transitions
LEGAL STUFF: This page and other pages of this website cannot and should not be construed as guarantees of increased practice performance or increases in income or decreases in expenses, a less complicated life and/or a future rich with unlimited time or unlimited income. There is no guaranty that the franchise will succeed or achieve any specific level of sales, profits or earnings from the operation of the business. Franchisee must accept the financial risk involved with the operation of the franchise. This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. These materials and any other materials or correspondence from Franchisor are meant to assist you in promoting and operating your business. Franchisee agrees that it will secure and maintain all required licenses, permits and certificates relating to the operation of its business and shall conduct its business in accordance with the Franchise Agreement and all applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, state regulation of the dental profession, worker's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance and regulations relating to occupational hazards and health conditions. Franchisor has not provided and does not provide any legal advice to Franchisee, and Franchisee is advised to retain its own legal counsel to ensure that it complies with all applicable ordinances, laws, rules and regulations in connection with the advertising, marketing and operation of Franchisee's business. Actual sales, profits and earnings will vary for each franchise. Franchisor makes no representations or warranties of actual, average, projected or forecasted sales, profits, or earnings.